CEDA supports ICE Coastal Management 2015 conference
7 May 2014
Entitled Changing Coast, Changing Climate, Changing Minds, the conference will take place in September 2015 in the Netherlands. The deadline for submitting abstracts is 30 June 2014. Papers are invited on the following topics:
Changing society, changing coast
- Integrating coastal science engineering and planning
- Coastal development and adaptation
- Our ability to change the coast
- Emerging requirements challenges and solutions
- Learning from the past to apply to the future
- Understanding change and dealing with uncertainty
For details please click here.
Given the relevance of the subject for the dredging community CEDA is pleased to join the organisations supporting the event. CEDA members will be able to register for the conference at a discounted registration rate.