CEDA Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website! We hope you find what you are looking for and more.
By visiting and using the website you declare that you are acquainted with the following terms and
conditions of use and agree to comply with them:
- The website has been composed by, or at any rate by order of the Central Dredging Association (CEDA) CEDA, with its registered office in Delft (2629HD) and its principle place of business at the Radex Innovation Centre, Rotterdamseweg 183c. CEDA is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 397 215. Other contact details are: telephone: +31 (0) 15 268 2575; E-mail: email@example.com
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. No rights may be derived from the information on the website and the use of the websites is at your own expense and risk, for which CEDA shall not be liable. CEDA does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses and works without errors and/or interruptions. CEDA may amend the contents of the websites including the provisions of these conditions at any time, without notice.
- The website may contain links to websites of third parties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The website may only be used for legitimate purposes, in a manner that cannot in any way (i) harm CEDA or (ii) infringe the rights and the enjoyment of use of third parties.
- CEDA accepts no liability – for any reason whatsoever – for any form of damage (including property damage, financial loss as a result of material damage and pure financial loss) that follows in any way from the operation of and/or the use of (information on) the websites.
- Dutch law applies to the websites and also to these conditions.