CEDA members, and employees of CEDA Corporate Members, with an active CEDA account can sign in here
- to get exclusive access to the member - only content of the website and /or
- to update their CEDA Member profile.
Not sure whether you have a CEDA account?
- Individual Members and Corporate Member Contact Points will have received their initial User IDs and passwords upon approval of their applications for membership from the CEDA Secretariat.
- If you are an employee of a CEDA Corporate Member you will need to create your own personal CEDA member account here. Ask your Corporate Member Contact Point for the initial User ID and password which will allow you to access the personal CEDA member area.
- If you’re not sure if your organisation is a Corporate Member, please visit the CEDA Corporate Members Directory to check.
If you have forgotten your password or you want to request your new initial access credentials please click e-mail.