A passion for dredging - CEDA members are a mix of individuals, and corporate, trade and academic organizations in the public and private sectors. They come from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines and can be found in academia, government and industry. Wherever you find our members you can guarantee that they will be passionate about dredging and connected by their common interest.
Part of the global conversation
Our members can be based in any one of the CEDA regions (Europe, Middle East, Africa) but they often work all over the world. Together they form a unique, international, multidisciplinary network. Through our strong connections with our sister associations under World Organization of Dredging Associations (WODA), our members participate in a global conversation.
The main membership segments include:
- Designers, builders and suppliers of dredging vessels and ancillary equipment
- Dredging companies
- Owners of dredging projects such as port, maritime and navigational authorities; developers and operators of large infrastructures; mining companies; offshore energy companies
- Government departments and agencies
- Engineering and environmental consultants
- Research and educational institutions
- Services such as media, insurers, law firms, financial agencies, towage companies
- Professional and branch associations, environmental NGOs.
Sign in to the members� area for exclusive access to: