All change at the Young CEDA Commission
In the words of the great songwriter, Bob Dylan, ‘the times they are a-changing’, and we hope that you are well, and managing to do everything that you need to do, in these challenging times.
CEDA has embraced the new way of working and our commissions continue with their work. The latest news is that Young CEDA Commission must say goodbye to some of its members who have reached the end of their term. We would like to thank outgoing members:
- John Littlejohn, Royal Boskalis Westminster NV;
- Roderik Hoekstra, Deltares; and
- Sina Saremi, DHI A/S.
They have done a great job and we hope to see them getting equally involved in other roles in CEDA.
At the same time, we are delighted to welcome our new Commission members, who will be taking their place:
- Arjan Rietveld, Teledyne Marine
- Jan-Berend Koster, Ballast Nedam;
- Wilhelm Roth, Dutch Dredging ;
- Gerard Bloemendal,Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors ; and
- Bram de Paepe, Dredging International.
We wish the Commission lots of success and fun, in this new era, and look forward to seeing the exciting new projects that they will be working on.