CEDA Dredging Days 2024 – Call for papers
The CEDA Technical Papers Committee invites scientists and practitioners (representing: project promoters, dredging contractors, academia, research and knowledge institutes, engineering firms, surveying/monitoring specialists, regulators, equipment designers and manufacturers, suppliers of ancillary equipment, legal firms, financiers etc.) to contribute to the conference programme and submit abstracts for presentations.
Abstracts should be submitted to www.cedaconferences.org/dredgingdays2024 by Friday 29 September 2023.
The TPC is interested in, but not limited to the following topics:
- Aggregate dredging
- Adaptive management
- Coastal and inland flood protection
- Data driven technology
- Deep sea mining
- Dredging for renewable energy projects
- Dredging process automation
- Dredging technologies and processes
- Early contractor involvement
- Environmental aspects of dredging
- Land reclamation and dredging for civil infrastructure
- Monitoring of dredging works
- Navigation channel development and maintenance
- Offshore pipeline and cable burial and protection
- Port construction and maintenance
- Remediation dredging
- Reservoir dredging
For details please refer to the Call for Papers brochure on the right.
The dredging community has proven its ability to adapt to a changing world. Rather than simply following new rules and regulations, the industry is leading, innovative and open to co-operation. To reflect the dredging community spirit even more, CEDA has decided to revamp their Dredging Days programme for the 2024 edition, where they will engage with the theme “Dredging in a changing world, leading science and business in the dredging industry”. This revamped edition will take place from 27-29 May 2024 at the Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam, the Netherlands; a modern, central and invigorating location.
For more information on the conference, please visit www.cedaconferences.org/dredgingdays2024