Dredging Days in new format
The dredging community has proven its ability to adapt to a changing world. Rather than simply following new rules and regulations, the industry is leading, innovative and open to co-operation. To reflect the dredging community spirit even more, CEDA has decided to revamp their Dredging Days programme for the 2024 edition:
- A 3-day event dedicated to the dredging industry
- A “stand-alone” conference (no longer combined with Europort)
- The addition of a central Clubhouse, which has a strong focus on networking in an intimate setting, and serves as the central meeting place
- A widely varied programme, interesting for a broad audience and promoting attendee interaction
- Parallel sessions featuring the latest technical developments, learning from other industries, innovation pitches, panel discussions and more
This main event on the dredging industry calendar in the CEDA (EMEA) region will remain a bi-annual event.
New set-up, new location, new period of the year
A new programme asks for a new location. CEDA Dredging Days 2024 will take place at the Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam, situated in the center of the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands; a modern, central and invigorating location. And in view of all things “new”, what better period to choose than Spring? Don’t forget to add the dates to your calendar: 27-29 May 2024!
Your contribution is important!
Dredging Days will always remain the platform to exchange and increase industrial knowledge as well as the place to develop and strengthen relationships within the dredging community. Dredging Days does not exist without YOU! Would you like to contribute to the programme? Abstracts for presentations in one of the various session categories are welcome and can be submitted online by 29 September 2023 at the latest. For more information, click here.