Last chance to register for the course Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure.
A question you might ask yourself after seeing this announcement is “What will I learn from the 2.5 day Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure course?”
Well, you will be able to give answers to the following questions:
• What is the role of dredging in the global drive towards more sustainable development?
• How can water infrastructure be designed and implemented in a more sustainable and resilient way while aligning with the natural and socio-economic systems?
• How can the potential positive effects of infrastructure development be assessed and stimulated as well as compared with potential negative effects?
• What equipment and which sediment management options are available today?
• A brief introduction to the question, “What knowledge and tools are available to make sound choices and control the project?”
The course will be held from 12-14 December 2023 in Abu Dhabi (UAE) with the support of NMDC. IADC, CEDA, PIANC and IAPH members can participate in the course at a special rate. A site visit is also included in the programme.