CEDA invites Corporate Members: promote your company during Europort 2023
During the Europort Exhibition in Rotterdam Ahoy in November 2021, we successfully launched the Innovation Pitch Talks, presented by our Corporate Members. This year, we will again be present with the following programme on Thursday 9th November:
12:30-15:45 Innovation Pitch Talks
16:00-17:30 CEDA's Working Group on Energy Efficiency present their Information Paper on Energy Efficiency
17:30-18:00 CEDA AGM
18:00-19:00 CEDA Reception
The concept of the Pitch Talks and set-up will be as follows:
- Topics for presentations could be a ground-breaking challenging project, an innovative product, a corporate philosophy or a novel approach.
- The presentation may promote the company itself and/or products and/or services delivered, however, it should not be of a pure commercial nature.
- The presentation does not need to be scientific.
- Presentations will be held in an informal environment, with the opportunity to network.
- Presentations are to be short (10-15 minute pitch) with no opportunity for discussions
- Presentations will be published on the CEDA website.
There are limited places available, therefore, presentations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Participation will be free of charge.
If you are interested in booking your place on the Pitch Talk stage, or if you have any further questions, please contact Mieke van Loenen (phone +31 6 21386857, email firstname.lastname@example.org).