CEDA Annual Report 2015 published
It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce the 2015 Annual Report of CEDA. It details our work over the previous year and highlights work related to the new initiatives going forward.
We are delighted with what we have achieved with the help and support of our members and partners. Some notable achievements from the year include:
- Organising an outstanding CEDA Dredging Days 2015 conference and exhibition, with two very successful new features, the interactive session and the Young CEDA pitch-talks. We are also very proud of the large number of students attending.
- Presenting and discussing the latest knowledge on underwater sound in a WODA workshop in Paris.
- Publishing two important, closely related papers on adaptive management and environmental monitoring.
- Digitising 13 CEDA Dredging Days and WODCON proceedings which were previously only available in print and making them available on the CEDA website.
- Successfully engaging students and young profes¬sionals in our industry in initiatives, led by Young CEDA, which included three excellent meetings and an active presence at the CEDA Dredging Days.
In 2015 I took over the mantle of CEDA President from Anders Jensen who stepped down after seven outstanding years of service to our Association. I’m honoured to be able to lead the organisation and to help it grow. I look forward to working together with many of our members who freely give their time and work enthusiastically on various committees and as technical representatives of CEDA. We would not be able to continue our work without their support and we can’t thank them enough.
Download or browse the digital version of the report below.
|Title and description||Download|
|CEDA Annual Report 2015||12005 Kb||Download|