WODA at the meeting of the scientific groups of the London Convention and London Protocol
Craig Vogt (Craig Vogt Inc. USA, Chairman of the WODA and WEDA Environment Commissions) represented WODA at the meetings of the Scientific Group of the London Convention and London Protocol in the USA, 26-30 May 2014. The meeting agenda addressed the following general topics:
- Waste Assessment Guidelines
- Marine Geoengineering
- CO2 Sequestration in Sub-Seabed Geological Formations
- Review and Improvement of Reporting of Dumping Activities
- Technical Cooperation and Assistance
- Monitoring and Assessment of the Marine Environment
- Coastal Management Issues
- Habitat Modification and Enhancement
- Matters Related to Radioactivity
- Guidelines, Bibliographies, and Information Exchange
- Review of the Joint Work Program
- Other business, announcements.
For the full report and the mentioned presentations please refer to the documents below.
Pictured above: Craig Vogt at the LC/SG meeting in New Orleans.