CEDA Dredging Days 2017
9-10 November 2017, Ahoy, Rotterdam
This is an ARCHIVED EVENTCEDA Members can download the presentations here, you need to SIGN IN first
Sustainable Dredging - Continued Benefits
CEDA Dredging Days is by far the most productive event for dredging professionals who want to update on the latest industry developments. With its high quality technical programme, exhibition and networking, it's widely recognised as the best use of 2 days out of the office.
A wealth of knowledge and excellent networking
Delegates at CEDA Dredging Days 2017 will hear from experienced speakers who have taken a novel approach to dredging projects while adding value to nature, economy and society, in marine and freshwater environments. Highlights of the technical programme include:
- Keynote address by Frank Verhoeven, President of IADC - the International Association of Dredging Companies
- 19 peer-reviewed papers presented by international experts on: Environment and monitoring; Developments in instrumentation; Sustainable working methods and equipment; and Innovative solutions and an Academic Session showcasing research papers on various subjects (a special feature of the session is that speakers do not have to adhere to the general conference theme.)
- An Interactive Session, on contractual problems and how to avoid them, designed to bring useful lessons to all parties in a contract (including the project owner, contractor, supplier, and engineer/designer) (see DPC May issue)
- Presentation of CEDA’s Checklist for Successful Dredging Management by the new Dredging Management Commission
- Young CEDA Pitch Talks with a series of up to 8 short, sharp presentations by bright young professionals
View the full programme here.
There will be many opportunities for delegates to network and exchange ideas with their peers, including the pre-event technical visit, a guided breakfast networking session, and a reception hosted and sponsored by the Dutch Section of CEDA. There will be a student programme hosted by Young CEDA. The participation of 70 students will be sponsored by CEDA.
Who should attend
CEDA Dredging Days provides an essential update for scientists, researchers and practitioners representing:
- Ports, coastal, waterway management and environmental authorities
- Environmental organisations and conservation bodies
- Knowledge institutes and universities
- Consultancies and dredging companies
For detailed information visit the conference's website: www.cedaconferences.org/dredgingdays2017
Snapshots from the previous Dredging Days. To see some great photos about the previous CEDA Dredging Days click here.
|Title and description||Download|
|CEDA Dredging Days 2017: Programme - Registration||1389 Kb||Download|