Other Publications Online
This is where you can get access to online publications by others.
- Miedema, S.A. (2016), Introduction Dredging Engineering
- MMO (2014), Marine use of beneficial dredged materials in the South Inshore and South Offshore Marine Plan Areas
- Rabobank (2013), Profit margins expected to remain fairly healthy until 2018
- DGE (2007), Status of the ecotoxicological assessment of sediments and dredged material in Germany and the Netherlands - with a short description of the situation in Belgium, France and Great Britain, DGE
- DGE (2006), Status of ecological assessment of dredging and relocation sites in Germany and the Netherlands, DGE
- Vlasblom, W. (2003-2007), Dredging equipment and technology. University lectures notes
TU Delft Open Textbooks is a platform that contains freely accessible textbooks produced by TU Delft teachers and used in bachelor and master courses at TU Delft.
International Association of Drecging Contractors (IADC)
Visit the IADC online knowledge centre here.
Dredger noise during the Maasvlakte 2 construction. The reports listed below have been added to the site on 18 March 2015 with the kind permission of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and Port of Rotterdam.
- TNO (2012) Dredger noise during Maasvlakte 2 construction: Noise maps and risk assessment. TNO report. TNO 2012 R10818 | Final report. November 2012
- TNO (2010) Underwater noise of Trailing Suction Hopper Dredgers at Maasvlakte 2: Analysis of source levels and background noise. TNO report. TNO-DV 2010 C335. November 2010.
- TNO (2009) Measurements of underwater background noise Maasvlakte 2. TNO report. TNO-DV 2009 C212. May 2009.
On underwater sound please also see the CEDA position paper (2009) and WODA technical guidance on this page: CEDA position and information papers and the webinar on this page: CEDA webinar recordings.