ICE Coasts, Marine Structures and Breakwaters: Call for Abstracts (Deadline 30 June)
This is an ARCHIVED EVENTCEDA Members can download the presentations here, you need to SIGN IN first
Successful authors will be invited to present at the eleventh Coasts, Marine Structures and Breakwaters conference, taking place 5-7 September 2017 in Liverpool.
The meeting attracts over 450 delegates from around the world, offering presenters and their organisations a unique opportunity to share findings and research with carefully targeted audience of marine and coastal project engineers, technicians, architects, infrastructure directors, consultants and academics.
- Benefit from international knowledge sharing
- Showcase your paper to thousands of readers through inclusion in major engineering indexes and resources including the ICE Virtual Library
- Peer Review is unsurpassed, ensuring that the originality, authority and accuracy of your work will be fully recognised
- Formal proceedings published after the event provide an invaluable resource for all organisations wanting access to the most up to date and robust information in the field of coastal and maritime engineering
- Reduced registration fee for presenting authors
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Preview the topics and themes
- Read the abstract submission guidelines
Submit your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2016